It's amazing how much clarity and freedom the whole family feels when we make an area that seemed like a minor disaster turn into an incredible amount of space. My family and I moved into a new house 3 months ago. My husband and I are remodeling and have started some of the renovations. I decided a month ago for my sanity and his that we would work on one room at a time. In the meanwhile. One of the main rooms was a catch-all and lots of paperwork was being deposited (everywhere) but not filed.
During all the chaos family wanted to come and see the house. I finally got sick of the embarrassment after friends were here to see our glorious mess. Monday I started finding homes for items that were homeless and rearranging furniture all of the sudden this huge room emerged and the kids started running from one end to the other. We all felt like a playground opened up inside our house. It was great! Today I have been tackling the paper piles. I feel like it is a drastic improvement but I want to create a system that works for our family. While I filed, they cut paper and made crafts. They are so incredibly creative. I love it!
I played with the boys they rode on my back and got wild horse back rides around the house. They would rest their tummy against my feet and swoosh they were lifted into the air. That's how I did my leg exercises and tummy crunches today. All in all I feel like a job worth doing is worth doing well-enough I guess. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment