Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today is Thursday July 8th. We just spent the 4th in Beaver with family. The children's play was cute. Jacob and Rachel did a great job! Our yard is coming together. I'm digging up a storm in the front. Morning glory is taking over and I'm sick about it. I love digging in the dirt. There's nothing like it. Jared is behind in cub scouts, so we're doing what we can to get him caught up. Gavin is getting a hair cut and Ethan is getting stronger on his legs. He loves to be held and it makes it hard to get things done. I'm trying to make sure he gets the attention he needs.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Hi Ellen,
We are happy to see your blog update! I know what you mean about scouts, I need to get Parese going on his Wolf. Tyler just finished his requirements for the Arrow of Light.
Love,
Lori Anne